Thaddeus Mist - Cover Art

Just a short update to post another bit of art for Who On Earth Was Thaddeus Mist?, which reportedly rocked the Thought Bubble comic con and which is reviewed in this month's Starburst magazine. (Which is just incredible to me - I grew up reading Starburst, for god's sake! Why isn't WHSmiths open right now?!)

The Widow Mist, 2012
Anyway, I did this pic with the intention of it going in the gallery, and our fabulous editor Owen Michael Johnson very kindly put it on the cover instead.  (The central figure is Thaddeus' widow Zelda, who was described at one point I think as visually recalling Lady Dedlock. Such is my ignorance of comic history AND English literature that I initially pictured Lady Deathstrike instead.)

All text and images copyright © Marleen Lowe / Accent UK Comics - please do not reproduce without permission

Comments

Popular Posts