Thought Bubble and Thaddeus Mist

This weekend, Thought Bubble in Leeds sees the launch of Who On Earth Was Thaddeus Mist?, an anthology comic written and drawn by a heap of talented and sexy people.  To learn more, may I direct you here, to the words of our head writer and creator-in-chief, Owen Johnson, writing about the project for Forbidden Planet.
The Priest's Tale: The Butterfly, page one

My bit is entitled "The Butterfly", it's the first published written work of mine, and I'm stupidly proud of it and these pages in particular.  (If you buy the real book, you get the words as well.)  Everyone involved has done an amazing job on it, and if you buy Thaddeus Mist, you'll find you instantly become more enlightened and sexually attractive.


Published by Accent UK, who are here, and the Thought Bubble site itself is here - I wish I could attend but a combination of workload + prior engagements x crippling social awkwardness make it impossible, so I hope everyone has an extra good time.


M x



The Priest's Tale: The Butterfly, page fifteen
All text and images copyright © Marleen Lowe / Accent UK Comics - please do not reproduce without permission

Comments

Popular Posts